Top Ten Reasons I love being married to Will
10. He loves to cook.
And he is good at it too!
Cookies, crepes, omletes, pizza dough, pie,
cheese steaks sandwiches, smoothies, etc. etc.
I love that he loves good food.
And I love to be in the kitchen with him
while he is creating his masterpieces.
9. He plays the piano.
Betcha didn't know that!
He is taking a piano class this semester,
and he is one of the best in his class.
I could listen to him play the piano for hours,
it soothes my soul.
8. His text's
We recently got unlimited texting on our phones.
Yeah, we are just like a couple of teenagers,
texting back and forth and making each other laugh.
There is nothing better than
getting a sweet text
from him.
7. He is such a hard worker.
I admire his strength and determination when
it comes to work and school.
His days are long and he has
plenty to complain about, but he has such
a good attitude.
6. His beautiful voice.
Have you ever heard Will sing?
It's heavenly.
5. His sense of humor.
We are so silly together.
He makes me laugh and I love him for it.
4. Exercising with him
We have been exercising together for the last
few months, and it has been
one of the best times in our marriage.
He pushes me to work harder.
We set micro goals and together we have
come a long way in being fit.
3. He is so patient.
He is always the first one to forgive.
He doesn't hold on to grudges.
He is a great example of Christlike love.
2. He is affectionate.
And isn't afraid to show it.
I get kisses in church, when I see him on campus,
and just about everywhere else.
1. Good Daddy, Momma Like!
For sure the #1 thing is that
Will is the Best Daddy Ever!
He is so sweet with the kids.
The other night he sat down and the piano
and helped our son practice his violin.
My heart almost melted to hear
those two playing together.
10. He loves to cook.
And he is good at it too!
Cookies, crepes, omletes, pizza dough, pie,
cheese steaks sandwiches, smoothies, etc. etc.
I love that he loves good food.
And I love to be in the kitchen with him
while he is creating his masterpieces.
9. He plays the piano.
Betcha didn't know that!
He is taking a piano class this semester,
and he is one of the best in his class.
I could listen to him play the piano for hours,
it soothes my soul.
8. His text's
We recently got unlimited texting on our phones.
Yeah, we are just like a couple of teenagers,
texting back and forth and making each other laugh.
There is nothing better than
getting a sweet text
from him.
7. He is such a hard worker.
I admire his strength and determination when
it comes to work and school.
His days are long and he has
plenty to complain about, but he has such
a good attitude.
6. His beautiful voice.
Have you ever heard Will sing?
It's heavenly.
5. His sense of humor.
We are so silly together.
He makes me laugh and I love him for it.
4. Exercising with him
We have been exercising together for the last
few months, and it has been
one of the best times in our marriage.
He pushes me to work harder.
We set micro goals and together we have
come a long way in being fit.
3. He is so patient.
He is always the first one to forgive.
He doesn't hold on to grudges.
He is a great example of Christlike love.
2. He is affectionate.
And isn't afraid to show it.
I get kisses in church, when I see him on campus,
and just about everywhere else.
1. Good Daddy, Momma Like!
For sure the #1 thing is that
Will is the Best Daddy Ever!
He is so sweet with the kids.
The other night he sat down and the piano
and helped our son practice his violin.
My heart almost melted to hear
those two playing together.
1 comment:
So sweet! That's fun that you exercise together too.
Post a Comment