There comes a time in every woman's life when you just have to admit that you are not aging as quickly as you thought. Fortunately for Crystal, she is still 29, according to her own scientific thinking. Of course, if this keeps up, I will be 84 and she will be 29 and people will look at us funny and talk bad about us. I certainly hope she doesn't stay 29 forever. But she sure is cute. Happy, Happy Birthday Crystal. You are Beautiful!
Sorry Folks, no pictures available.
2 comments:
Ha HA! Will you are a goof! Staying 29 is every woman's prerogative! We can stay as young as we feel! Unfortunately for you guys the gray hairs make it harder to claim youth, so you are stuck being married to "the younger woman" forever! Happy Birthday Crystal! Have a great day!
Thank you for your comment. I really apreciate it. Your Nani IS beautiful. Did she have a unilateral cleft? How many surgeries has she had? I'm sorry if I'm being nosey, you totally don't have to answer my ??s. I am just SO nervous. I would love to see a picture of her pre surgeries. If you want to eamile me ruth@pan-ami.com. Or you can ignore this completely and I would understand. Thanks, Ruth (the mom)
Post a Comment