Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

A big birthday shout out to my Dad.
















He is finally up to speed.
Love you Dad!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

That was cute!

I talked to Diana, and she said that she'd love to host us all for dinner. Would during the week work for you guys? Russ said that Thursdays would be best for him. I guess weekends are out for a while.

Kendra

Kendra said...

I can't find you on fb, so if you would please find me and become my friend I could talk to you better! my name is under Kendra Thompson Whatcott. Diana said that the next 2 Thursdays for them are out, so maybe we could get together ourselves again. The 4th of July weekend we have family coming in and we are all going to Logan. But, the end of June should work for us if you want to come back out here. We could also go to you. Let me know.