Remember in conference when President Monson said,
"If you are still in the process of raising children,
be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up
on almost every newly cleaned surface,
the toys scattered about the house,
the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled
will disappear all too soon and
that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly."
be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up
on almost every newly cleaned surface,
the toys scattered about the house,
the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled
will disappear all too soon and
that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly."
I found these cute little handprints on the bathroom mirror Friday night.
Nani found the lotion, and had some fun smearing it all over.
I loved how she left her little handprints at the top, neat as could be.
I couldn't help but smile when I found them.
Nani found the lotion, and had some fun smearing it all over.
I loved how she left her little handprints at the top, neat as could be.
I couldn't help but smile when I found them.
1 comment:
You are an inspiration to me. Thank you for reminding me about the important stuff, like kids and family and fingerprints. I want to be your neighbor, so I can get a daily dose of your inspiration. :)
Love you!
Post a Comment