The Bad:
*Granny B's Pink Cookies are everywhere up here.
*.lmkkljjjjjjjj/./.;mekr9ui ,lb, jyiouio (typed by Nani while I wasn't watching.)
*30
*After a valiant effort to finish up laundry yesterday, there is still a heaping pile of it in my hallway.
*MVD
*Toby regurgitated grass on my rug.
The Random: Ok Kit, you want random, here's random . . .
* I wore really high heels the last two weeks to church. Last week I went up to bear my testimony, and they had to raise the mic for me, and it still wasn't tall enough. Maybe they won't ask us to speak anytime soon.
*Will is eating toast.
*I love grapes (from Grandma Georgina).
*I can't stand not having caller ID, it is driving me batty.
*I need a new banana bread recipe.
*Will and I just learned to play a new game called koob last night at the EQ party.
*Our stake is having a Super Saturday soon, and they are making emergency potties, and I am kinda excited about it.
*I am currently reading this book.
*We ate toasted ham and cheese with tomato soup for dinner tonight. Ummmm.
*I really like this.
*And this.
The Good:
*Nani qualifies for speech therapy!
*The leaves are changing.
*We slept in today.
*Our roof is getting fixed.
*Our house in Mesa is finally sold!
*We've been eating peaches, lots of them, thanks to our friends.
*Will aced his Anatomy Lab quiz.
*I am tearing up the carpet in our living room to uncover some beautiful wood. Will says it's a disease that I have to rip our carpet wherever we live. I kinda like it.
*BYU won again!
*Conference is coming up soon.
*My flowers are blooming.
*I got another calling today?!?!?! I am going to be a cub scout leader. HELP!! I haven't a clue about scouts.
1 comment:
Where's the random list? I love random!!
Post a Comment