Hurray! I'm happy for you. I have a dumb leaky roof joke I've been meaning to tell you - basically the guy finally figures out he has a leak in his roof after it take hime two hours to finish his soup. ha ha(you can roll your eyes.) Thanks for your comment on my post!
i am so happy for you guys! i noticed on saturday that the sign was down (ok, i'm nosey and i check everytime i pass your house, to see if the sign is still there). i'm glad that you don't have to stress about that anymore. seems like you guys are doing great up there!! -whitney
6 comments:
Wonderful news!
Hurray! I'm happy for you. I have a dumb leaky roof joke I've been meaning to tell you - basically the guy finally figures out he has a leak in his roof after it take hime two hours to finish his soup. ha ha(you can roll your eyes.) Thanks for your comment on my post!
Fabulous. Congratulations!
Yay! I am so glad for you guys! One stressful thing checked off the list!
i am so happy for you guys! i noticed on saturday that the sign was down (ok, i'm nosey and i check everytime i pass your house, to see if the sign is still there). i'm glad that you don't have to stress about that anymore. seems like you guys are doing great up there!!
-whitney
I am so very, very happy for you! And before the banks all stop lending money...crazy economy!
Post a Comment