So Will's truck died a week or two ago. He has been able to use another truck for now, but we may have to get another truck sometime soon. Anyway just for the heck of it I searched craigslist in Provo and found these beauties that are in our price range. Will thinks he can strap a ladder on top of the rabbit and be in business. I on the other hand kind like the Uncle Rico van. Notice that its' name is the "Merry Miler". It would put a hole new meaning to road trip. But how can you go wrong with a bright blue van with "COUGARS" on the hood? So many choices . . . we need your opinion.
I vote for the Uncle Rico van-you could come back and see us all in Arizona and you wouldn't even have to get a hotel. You could park it in my driveway when you visit! haha!!
4 comments:
My vote is for the Uncle Rico-mobile. That's sweet stuff. Haven't you always wanted an RV?
Come on aren't you a true cougar?? It will be the BYU van of couse!
My vote is for the Cougar van- You are moving to Provo, right? So it could work.
I vote for the Uncle Rico van-you could come back and see us all in Arizona and you wouldn't even have to get a hotel. You could park it in my driveway when you visit! haha!!
Post a Comment