Wednesday, October 17, 2007

10 year reunion



I had my 10 year reunion last Saturday. It was so awesome to see my old friends, and their families. We had a picnic in the park and then dinner that evening. It was especially great to see that most of us still had it together and were leading happy, productive lives. I owe much of my life today to the great friends that I had in high school. Their examples have had a profound effect on my life and helped me change for the better. I love you guys!

We also brought JR's kite that he got for his birthday and flew it for the first time. (Will holding the string).

2 comments:

John and Laura said...

I was so confused... I knew I'd seen that first picture before, but I hadn't seen the second one. THen I remembered I saw it on Kit's blog!

j&krosser said...

Wasn't that fun? Okay so if did another remember when- there is still way too much stuff to put in there.