We've been struggling with illness at our house and it has been a real roller coaster around here.
These words from the Book of Mormon gave me a lot of comfort this week:
3 Nephi 13:25 Remember the words which I have spoken. Therefore I say unto you, take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on.To me Christ is saying, "Don't worry so much about the details, it will all work out."
He then goes on to give examples of His power to provide for even the smallest creatures and plants.
My Heavenly Father knows of my needs and will help me get through my trials, if I have faith and trust in Him.
I've been so wrapped up in the future and what it going to happen, that it sometimes gets me down. Reading this last verse about "taking no thought for the morrow", has helped me realize that I'm not in control. God is in control and if I let him take care of me he can make me better than I ever could on my own.


No comments:
Post a Comment