Wow! so excited for you. I have been trying to think of anyone I know in that "neck of the woods". A scholarship is great news :) Sounds like a great adventure.
HOORAY!!!! Bummer about not coming back to AZ, but for the rest of it: HOOOORAY!!! Hopefully we'll get to see you before you go. (Because it's extremely slim odds that we'll be visiting Tennessee anytime in the foreseeable future.) :)
3 comments:
Wow! so excited for you. I have been trying to think of anyone I know in that "neck of the woods". A scholarship is great news :) Sounds like a great adventure.
HOORAY!!!! Bummer about not coming back to AZ, but for the rest of it: HOOOORAY!!! Hopefully we'll get to see you before you go. (Because it's extremely slim odds that we'll be visiting Tennessee anytime in the foreseeable future.) :)
One of my reaaly good college friends is from Memphis! Hope you guys have a great time there, with school and life and everything. Hugs!
Post a Comment