Monday, October 20, 2008

Temple Square

Just a few pictures of our recent trip to Temple Square.
After many attempts to get us all in the picture,
a nice woman offered to take our picture for us.

I'm Going There Someday.


Awh, so cute!
Whose crazy kids are these anyway?



Are we done yet?Touching the Temple.

The water is always the biggest attraction.

6 comments:

j&krosser said...

Those pictures are way cute!! I even like the trying to get everyone in the picture ones :)

Jennifer said...

What a fun trip. The pictures are great. Looks like it was a warmer day than the one spent in Provo. Miss you lots!!

Kirk and Aly said...

Your kiddos are so cute! I like the pictures you took squishing in together best! What fun!

Kahanu said...

What fun!! Love the self portraits!

Matilda said...

What great pictures!! I especially love the self portrait ones with all the kids! I have many of those too... :)

kristal said...

Aww, I miss you! Come back!