Sunday, July 6, 2008

Backwards, Super Silly Dinner





The kids expounded on the backwards dinner tradition. Tonight they were totally in charge, arranging a nice picnic style dinner in the living room, complete with all kinds of strange dishes and utensils. For dinner we dined on ice cream and cupcakes, with a delectable dessert consisting of beans and cornbread a favorite at our house. I personally did my best to dress for the occasion by styling my hair in a new up do. The flash didn't go off because the kids took the picture, but still you can get an idea of my new style. It was originally in a pony tail, which the kids got a real kick out of, but the idea of having to eat with hair in my face was less than appealing, so I put it up in a bun.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I so love your new do i think that you wear it like that every day no just kidding but it reminds me of my hair love you!!!!!!!!
Alison