On the brighter side, Za Za kept us entertained with her new feet.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
When it rains it pours . . . literally
This evening as we were winding down, Nani wanted a bath. I went down the hall to the bathroom only to find a huge puddle of water in our dining room, and then another huge puddle in the bathroom. At first I thought it was the potty that overflowed. I turned on the bath for Nani & Za Za and then told JR to get in my shower. I started mopping up the puddles and noticed that the water was warm. Will and I frantically started looking for the source of the problem and we heard water dripping inside the wall just outside the bathroom. Not a good sound! We quickly turned off all the water in the house and shut off the main water valve outside. Then will started his exploratory surgery on the wall.
We found out that when Will put up the baseboards, one of the nails hit the copper pipe in the wall. That was a long time ago, so we assume the nail has just been in the pipe and today decided to come out of the pipe and spray water all over inside the wall.
Thank goodness Will's Dad came to our rescue. What are we going to do without him? I don't even like to think about it. After a lot of sweat and almost a few tears, they worked some magic and fixed the leak. 
On the brighter side, Za Za kept us entertained with her new feet.
On the brighter side, Za Za kept us entertained with her new feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yikes! Glad you got it fixed. We don't know what we are going to do without Melvyn either. Hope nothing else goes wrong. At least you found it before the house changed hands. Tell Za Za that I am digging her groovy socks!
Such a girl! We don't know what we're going to do without YOU!
Post a Comment