So we are coming up on about 2 months until we move. What should I be doing? Packing, sorting, labeling, dejunking, painting, caulking, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, etc. . . .But no, some how I thought it would be a good idea to start a project. We acquired these fun chairs when we bought our current house. They came with a fun retro table too. The chairs are so hard, and really not my favorite color. So I ordered a HUGE roll of black vinyl from eBay, bought a bale of cotton, and a few finish nails and went to work. Here is the Before:

And the After:



So I didn't really think that when I bought black vinyl and shiny silver nails, that it would turn out to look like a biker chick chair. Oh well, I'm kinda committed. Well theres one down and only 7 more to go. Whew!
And here is my mess:
4 comments:
You'd make a cool Biker chick. Love the chair: )
Awesome! Good job!
Why do all the cleaning, packing stuff when you can distract yourself? Good work.
Way to go Crystal, it looks great!! Way to let out your inner biker chic!
Post a Comment