For the girls birthdays, I made them matchie aprons. I also have one for myself, so now we all match, yeah! Will has a manly camo apron, and I will make one for JR soon. We have had so much fun cooking with our kids. It isn't always a piece of cake, but it has been worth it. JR boiled water for the first time today so that he could make ramen (the Sunday roast didn't go over so well, let's just say it was like eating rubber). He also is learning how to use the oven mits to take cookie sheets out of the oven. And yesterday as I was painting, he made lunch for himself and his sisters. I love it!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Matchies
For the girls birthdays, I made them matchie aprons. I also have one for myself, so now we all match, yeah! Will has a manly camo apron, and I will make one for JR soon. We have had so much fun cooking with our kids. It isn't always a piece of cake, but it has been worth it. JR boiled water for the first time today so that he could make ramen (the Sunday roast didn't go over so well, let's just say it was like eating rubber). He also is learning how to use the oven mits to take cookie sheets out of the oven. And yesterday as I was painting, he made lunch for himself and his sisters. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment