Because our girls' birthdays are 6 days apart, it seems like we spend at least a week of celebrating. So last Thursday was Za Za's b-day, then Sunday we did an extended family party, and now it is Nani's b-day. I must say I do love that you can sign up with coldstone creamery and get a free coupon for a birthday ice cream. The girls were in heaven when they got to choose their flavors and topping which were almost identical. They both got cotton candy ice cream with gummie bears, then Za Za wanted sprinkles and Nani wanted bubble gum balls.
3 comments:
How fun! Thanks for the b-day email. I would sign up for the coldstone birthday, but there isn't one here :(
Coldstone coupons? Awesome! You are the deal finder!
You are the deal queen. I love it!
What I don't love, is your kids choices for ice cream. My kids would probably have chosen the exact same, but eww.
Post a Comment