Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween


Here are our cuties and their cousins. My mom had made 2 really cute tinkerbell costumes for my girls, but Nani wouldn't wear it so her cousin wore it instead. The one that she is wearing was Plan C, as Plan A & B were vetoed. She still wasn't pleased as you can tell in the picture, but she actually wore it until 15 minutes before we came home, then off it came and she walked around in a diaper and the white shirt.

Isn't JR's costume cool!? I love the way it reflected the light. We got it last weekend at the Fall Festival for 1 ticket ($.33). Awesome! Maybe that is why I like it so much, it was cheap, and I didn't have to make it. Although his coustume from last year was pretty cool. It took a few days of sewing, and a few trips to the thrift stores. Maybe I'll do homemade costumes every other year.

1 comment:

j&krosser said...

Yeah for Halloween. Good job with getting the costumes done for you! They look great.