8 things I'm passionate about
1. Will
2. JR
3. Za Za
4. Nani
5. The Gospel
6. Good Food
7. Eating dinner together
8. Date Night
2. JR
3. Za Za
4. Nani
5. The Gospel
6. Good Food
7. Eating dinner together
8. Date Night
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Be in the temple with all of my family
2. Go on a mission with Will
3. Do my family history
4. Hike Havasupi with my kids
5. Get my bachelors degree
6. take a furniture making class
7. run or swim in a marathon
8. go to foreign countries and help mothers with babies who have cleft lip & palate.
2. Go on a mission with Will
3. Do my family history
4. Hike Havasupi with my kids
5. Get my bachelors degree
6. take a furniture making class
7. run or swim in a marathon
8. go to foreign countries and help mothers with babies who have cleft lip & palate.
8 things I often say
1. yes
2. no
3. maybe
4. i don't know
5. I love you
6. I need help.
7.when are you going to be home?
8. Hurry!
2. no
3. maybe
4. i don't know
5. I love you
6. I need help.
7.when are you going to be home?
8. Hurry!
8 books I've recently read:
1. Fablehaven
2. Series of Unfortunate Events
3. Divorceless Marriage by Randy Bott
4. Harry Potter 1-7
5. Twilight 1-3
6. Rebecca
7. Jamaica Inn
8. A Heart like His
2. Series of Unfortunate Events
3. Divorceless Marriage by Randy Bott
4. Harry Potter 1-7
5. Twilight 1-3
6. Rebecca
7. Jamaica Inn
8. A Heart like His
8 things I could listen to over and over
1. Celtic Woman CD
2. Andre Bocelli
3. Marching band music http://bands.byu.edu/gallery/audio.html
4. Nani singing
5. Will playing the guitar
6. the dishwasher running
7. wind in the pines
8. my kids laughing
2. Andre Bocelli
3. Marching band music http://bands.byu.edu/gallery/audio.html
4. Nani singing
5. Will playing the guitar
6. the dishwasher running
7. wind in the pines
8. my kids laughing
8 things I've learned this past year
1. I don't have to make it all better
2. Live by faith and not my fear
3. Less is more
4. Time is a precious commodity
5. Don't take my health lightly
6. Rest
7. I can be happy no matter where I am
8. laughter is the best medicine
2. Live by faith and not my fear
3. Less is more
4. Time is a precious commodity
5. Don't take my health lightly
6. Rest
7. I can be happy no matter where I am
8. laughter is the best medicine
No comments:
Post a Comment