Monday, August 20, 2007

A Dad Dinner

Last night after dinner, Will had a meeting to go to and he asked if we could make some cookies while he was gone. After he left, Za Za leaned over and said, "We had cookies for dinner once!" I said ,"Oh, you did? When was that?" She told me that when I was gone at girls camp that they made cookies with Dad and had a "Dad Dinner".

Bill Cosby- "Dad is great, feeds us chocolate cake!"

2 comments:

Kristal said...

Ahhh, nice! Jase never cooks, and I never get away from my kids anymore, but I'd be scared to DEATH to see what he'd make for them. I'm sure he'd try a salad, no dressing, and a side of brocoli, and they'd say they'd rather not eat, then they'd sneak some sugar when he's not looking.

John and Laura said...

John makes our kids chocolate chip pancakes, with peanut butter and syrup on top. So yeah, cookies. Funny! Nothing is a secret with kids!